Saturday, December 2, 2017

Back From The Dead

Greetings Former Listeners and hopefully Future Readers,

     I have decided to resurrect and repurpose this space in an effort to shake off the rust and cobwebs that have grown in my brain over the past two decades due to my awful day job.  This is an attempt to get my chops back and see if I can still string a few words together into something people might want to read on a regular basis.  If all goes well, the goal is to build something here that might enable me to walk away from my daily brain-crippling, soul suck of a job.
     I have dragged out the rotting corpses of some old articles I had written but were never used by the site I had written them for.  I'll give them another editing pass to see if I can tighten them up.  I've also got a few newer pieces that I've written over the past few months.  I'll see if I can start rolling these things out on a weekly basis.
     I've decided to change the name from Out of Step Music Hour to the Cazart Chronicles due to the lack of music and hours.

Here's the new link:

https://thecazartchronicles.blogspot.com

Feel free to jam your email address into the bar to the right.  I don't see it but Google will send you an email when I do something here.

I'll eventually sign up for the Twitters and the Instagrams when I have a chance to do so.

I'm not sure what this space will become but let's find out.

Cazart.

1 comment: