Sunday, December 31, 2023

The Cazart Chronicles Podcast: Episode 25

Here's the Libsyn link to episode 25:  The Cazart Chronicles Podcast: Episode 25


All episodes can also be found streaming on most music services.

Thanks for listening.

Here's the playlist:
1. Voice Of Baceprot~What's The Holy (Nobel) Today?~RETAS
2. Botch~Hutton's Great Heat Engine~American Nervoso
3. No Man~Can't Kill Us All~Balladeers, Redefined
4. Peace Talks~Progress~Progress
5. Iggy Pop~Fix Me~Rise Above
6. Black Randy & The Metrosquad~I Slept In An Arcade~Pass The Dust, I Think I'm Bowie
7. Flash Thunder~My Worst Summer~Live At The Government Center 11/4/23
8. Fiona Apple~Periphery~The Idler Wheel...
9. Negative Thirteen~Juggernaught~Live From Black Forge
10. Positive Thinking~Nothing/Everything~Demo 2023
11. Rid Of Me~I'm So Lonesome I Could Die~Access To The Lonely
12. Failure~Saturday Savior~Fantastic Planet
13. Helmet~Big Shot~LEFT
14. Boris & Merzbow~Wareruraido~4092001
15. Worriers~Hold My Breath~Trust Your Gut
16. Human Investment~Media Blackout~Invest Your Efforts Into Humanity's Struggle Or Become A Human Investment
17. Sacrilege~Flight Of The Nazgul~It's Time To Face The Reaper
18. Corker~Anomie~Falser Truths
19. Heavy Discipline~Your Fault~Your Scapegoat
20. Soul Blind~Seventh Hell~Feel It All Around
21. Screaming Females~Glass House~All At Once
22. Yatsu~Misanthropy Impure~It Can't Happen Here
23. Flooding~Monolith Girl~Silhouette Machine
24. Submachine~The~Sawed Off Shotglass
25. Riad Awad~I'm From Jerusalem~The Intifada 1987

No comments:

Post a Comment