Sunday, May 21, 2023

The Cazart Chronicles Podcast: Episode 9

 

Here's the Libsyn link to episode 9:  The Cazart Chronicles Podcast: Episode 9
All episodes can also be found streaming on Spotify, Apple and Amazon.

Thanks for listening.

Here's the playlist:

1.  The Fix~Vengeance~At The Speed Of Twisted Thought
2.  Mississippi Fred McDowell~Been Drinking Water Out Of A Hollow Log~Heroes Of The Blues
3.  Destruction Unit~If Death Ever Slept~Negative Feedback Resistor
4.  Pure Hell~Noise Addiction~Noise Addiction
5.  Crisis Of Conformity~Fist Fight!~Fist Fight!
6.  Boris~My Name Is Blank~Heavy Rocks (2022)
7.  Sparta~Taking Back Control~Threes
8.  Failure~Macaque~We Are Hallucinations
9.  The Get Up Kids~Out Of Reach~Something To Write Home About
10.  Hammered Hulls~Hardest Road~Careening
11.  Allies~Screens~Wire Walk
12.  Sleep~The Botanist~New YOrk 2018
13.  SLANT~Enemy
14.  Yes, I'm Leaving~Secret~Slow Release
15.  The Stooges~Scene Of The Crime~Heavy Liquid Box
16.  Whores.~I See You Are Also Wearing A Black T Shirt~Gold
17.  FUZZ~Preacher~FUZZ
18.  Bloods~Nothin' But Time~Work It Out
19.  Nerver~44th And Brain Cancer~Cash
20.  Petrol Girls~Baby, I Had An Abortion~Baby
21.  DEVO~Social Fools~Be Stiff
22.  Betty Davis~If I'm In Luck I Might Get Picked Up~If I'm In Luck I Might Get Picked Up
23.  Trial By Fire~One Last Gasp~Ringing In The Dawn
24.  Sweeping Promises~An Appetite~Hunger For A Way Out
25.  The Stains~Quit The Human Race~The Stains

No comments:

Post a Comment